Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is Kuwata's house, sucka!

Steve and I went up to Kuwata's place to fish out on the lake he lives by. It was ridiculous, it was like a fishing show. Together we probably caught about 35-40 bass ranging from the very small to the very large. Caught a couple pickerel, and even the sunnies were like piranas today, getting caught on lures almost as big as them. Overall it was a great time. The weather held up until we left, the fishing was fast and furious, and I got to hang out with the guys outside of work. After a summer of salt water fishing doing some fresh water was a nice switch.

BAM! I started off drawing first blood!

But Steve had to show me up with a MONSTER BASS! 



Caught me a couple little brothers of Steve's fish.




Kuwata caught a bunch of fish too, but every time I tried to snap a pic the fish was already back in the water. The dude is too fast!


Could have used him as bait.




Obviously this fish I caught is much bigger than the one Steve caught. Just compare their sizes. (Kuwata included in image as scale reference ;-) )
All fish caught were released and swam off to be caught by his kids at a later date.

And someone asked me what types of lures I use when I go salt water fishing. This is my current arsenal. I really only use like five of these. But aren't they pretty?

No comments: