Monday, August 6, 2007

Bridge Troll

Here are a couple images I made for a short film mocumentary a few friends and I did for the 48 Hour Film Festival. The piece was called Bridge Troll, a story about the last troll in New York and how he was dealing with his existence.
The images were used to show his family history and his broken relationship with his father. Since there was very little time to do it I couldn't put much detail in finessing the images to make the heads really work in the scenes so instead I went with the idea that they would drasticly stick out (who doesn't like big heads on little bodies?) and I feel that worked better with the feel of the film. They are trolls after all. Also added a two minute sketch of the lead actor in his garb and the title card. It was fun to wor on a live action film again.








No comments: